- Wedding Favors
- Simple Floral and Candle Centerpieces
- Cupcakes (instead of a wedding cake)
- Ring Pillow
- Flower Girl Basket
- Using an Ipod instead of an MP3 player. (Enlist a tech-savvy friend to make sure your first dance song, entrance music, cake cutting music etc. is playing at the right time)
- Bridal Hair and Makeup
- Save the Date Cards, Programs, and Seating Cards
- A decorated guest book, card box, photo album, or other keepsake
Wedding tasks you can do yourself
Labels: DIY Wedding
Do It Yourself???
Do it yourself, often referred to by the acronym "DIY," is a term used by various communities that focus on people creating things for themselves without the aid of paid professionals. Many DIY subcultures explicitly critique consumer culture, which emphasizes that the solution to our needs is to purchase things, and instead encourage people to take technologies into their own hands.