Google Translation:

DIY Loft Bed Conversion Kits - Are They Worth It?


A recent project of mine was converting my oldest daughter's queen bed into a loft type bed. We had searched online for the best deals in loft beds, but the selections that we liked were all out of our price range. Upon further research we discovered DIY loft bed conversion kits.

I admit I am not the most mechanically inclined person in the world. Usually if it has a difficulty of more than 4 out of 10, I can expect to struggle with the project. Regardless I really liked the price on the DIY loft bed conversion kit and ordered it. Once it came in, I carefully unpacked the pieces and read the instructions.

I was very pleased with how well it went together. The instructions were very easy to read and all of the holes were pre-drilled making the installation a breeze. I converted our daughter's traditional bed to a loft bed over a two day period, working a couple of hours each night once I got off work.

It has been assembled for a few weeks now and she absolutely loves it. We would not have been able to afford a queen size bed if we had not found the DIY kit online. We found it to be a very economic way to have a loft bed, saving space and giving her the fun and excitement of having to climb a ladder to get into bed each night.


If you are on a budget and are looking for beds like this, I would recommend looking into the DIY loft bed conversion kits.

No comments:

Do It Yourself???

Do it yourself, often referred to by the acronym "DIY," is a term used by various communities that focus on people creating things for themselves without the aid of paid professionals. Many DIY subcultures explicitly critique consumer culture, which emphasizes that the solution to our needs is to purchase things, and instead encourage people to take technologies into their own hands.
Related Posts with Thumbnails